ALLETT Kensington 20B 20" (51cm) Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower
Part Number: 4A-KENS20B
RRP £1780.90 (inc vat)
The Kensington 20B has a number of special features giving it an unbeatable cutting performance. The spring tine comb attached to the Kensington lifts the grass prior to cutting to ensure an even cut, and a stainless steel front roller and heavy steel rear roller help produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of an Allett lawn.
Equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 79 cuts per metre, the Allett Kensington 20B is powered by a 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine and has a 20”(51cm) cut. It also features an infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from ¼ to 1 ¼ inch (6mm-32mm).
For enhanced lawn care, a range of optional additional cartridges can be fitted in place of the standard cutting unit. These include; the 10 bladed cutting cylinder, Aerator, Lawn Brush, Dethatcher, Scarifier and a Verticut cartridge.
KENSINGTON 20B PETROL OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 350m2
- The ultimate lawn-care cylinder mower– takes ALL the cartridges in the Allett range including; a 10 blade cylinder, scarifier, aerator, lawn brush, dethatcher and verticut cartridge
- 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine- recoil start
- 2-litre fuel tank
- 51cm/20”/508mm cutting width
- Cylinder cutting system
- Six-blade (Quick Cartridge) cylinder
- 79 cuts per metre
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) Height of cut- variable micro-set adjuster- the incremental height of cut
- Fixed grass rake- adjustable
- 70 litre grassbox
- 56.6 kg with grassbox
- Comes with auxiliary wheel kit
- Zinc plated steel front roller
- Double section steel rear roller with differential- no wheel marks
- 3 handlebar height positions plus folding for storage/transport
- 2 years parts and labour